You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can become an active member of www.dirtywrestlingpit.com.
1. By subscribing to www.dirtywrestlingpit.com you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). The parties to this Agreement are you the Subscriber and www.dirtywrestlingpit.com. This Agreement is subject to change by Company at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to the Subscriber.
2. You must be 18 years of age or older (21 in some areas) to receive a membership. Membership dues are non-refundable. All monthly memberships will renew at the monthly rate of $25.99, unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the end of the 30 day period. All 30 day memberships will automatically be renewed at the normal monthly rate of $20.99. You must provide your transaction ID # or your username and password and your email address in order for us to cancel the rebilling of same credit card.
3. ALL MATERIALS, INCLUDING MESSAGES, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTAINED AT www.dirtywrestlingpit.com ARE INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION EXCLUSIVELY TO CONSENTING ADULTS IN LOCATIONS WHERE THE MATERIALS, MESSAGES AND OTHER COMMUNICATION CONTAINED AT www.dirtywrestlingpit.com DO NOT VIOLATE ANY COMMUNITY STANDARDS OR ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN YEARS MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF www.dirtywrestlingpit.com OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT OR IN www.dirtywrestlingpit.com. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MATERIALS PRESENTED AT AND DOWNLOADABLE FROM www.dirtywrestlingpit.com INCLUDE VISUAL, AUDIO, AND/OR TEXTUAL DEPICTIONS OF NUDITY AND HETEROSEXUAL, BI-SEXUAL, HOMOSEXUAL, AND GENERALLY SEXUAL SITUATIONS THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH MATERIALS OF THIS KIND, AND THAT YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIALS. YOU HEREBY FURTHER AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN YEARS AND ARE CAPABLE OF LAWFULLY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
4. I agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify Company for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from my attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of materials from www.dirtywrestlingpit.com, alone or with, or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading of materials from www.dirtywrestlingpit.com including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of revenue, loss of property, fines, attorney's fees and costs, including, without limitation, damages resulting from prosecution and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s).
5. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Subscriber:
a. Subscription Fees. The Subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms. Subscription fees are non-refundable; and
b. Full payments for all goods and services ordered at, through and/or from Company and its licensees.
6. Subscriptions may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform Company of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until Company is notified, by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
7. Payment for the services provided to you at and/or through www.dirtywrestlingpit.com may be made by automatic credit card or debit card debit and you hereby authorize Company and its agents to transact such payments on your behalf.
8. Subscription to www.dirtywrestlingpit.com may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Company or Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic mail, or by telephone (to the Processing Company ie Verotel-Tickets Cllub). You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by you during or through the use of www.dirtywrestlingpit.com. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your membership for any reason.
9. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through the use of a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. For security reasons, Company will not release passwords. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
10. Company does not screen or endorse advertisements or communications submitted to dirtywrestlingpit.com by third-party licensees, advertisers, or subscribers for electronic dissemination through www.dirtywrestlingpit.com. Subscribers are therefore advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of www.dirtywrestlingpit.com prior to purchasing goods and/or services described at www.dirtywrestlingpit.com or otherwise responding to any communication atwww.dirtywrestlingpit.com.
11. Any liability of Company, including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount of membership fee paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to Company for the preceding month. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
12. Company is not liable for damages resulting from disseminating, failing to disseminate, or incorrectly or inaccurately disseminating any Software, data, advertisement or other communication at or through www.dirtywrestlingpit.com
13. No warranty is made by Company regarding any information, services, Software or products provided through or in connection with the www.dirtywrestlingpit.com, and Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation:
1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of Software, information, products, or services;
2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
14. All materials included at www.dirtywrestlingpit.com are for the private use by Subscribers only. No other uses are intended by the Company and any other use is strictly prohibited.
15. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and Company regarding Subscribers' use of www.dirtywrestlingpit.com and all materials directly and indirectly related thereto.
This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral under- standings, writings, and representations and may only be amended upon notice by Company. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under International Law.
BY JOINING www.dirtywrestlingpit.com YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, CONSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT, REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS AND UNDERSTAND THAT MATERIALS PRESENTED AT www.dirtywrestlingpit.com INCLUDE NUDITY, VISUAL AND AUDIO PRESENTATIONS OF SEXUAL SITUATIONS AND ADULT LANGUAGE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, ARE NOT OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR ARE IN AN UNAUTHORIZED DOWNLOADING LOCATION, THEN SEIZE ALL ATTEMPTS TO JOIN www.dirtywrestlingpit.com AND LEAVE!
ALL MODELS WERE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF THE FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHING! Custodian Of Records (18 U.S.C. Section 2257): My Way video Productions Ltd, 11 Lapithou street Nicosia 2410 Cyprus, email: email@example.com Custodian of Records: My Way Video Productions Ltd 11 Lapithou street Nicosia 2410 Cyprus email:firstname.lastname@example.org DirtyWrestlingPit website and members area are copyrighted by My Way video Productions Ltd, 11 Lapithou street Nicosia 2410 Cyprus. The text, images, and clips on this website are the sole property of My Way video Productions Ltd, 11 Lapithou street Nicosia 2410 Cyprus and are intended for the private viewing pleasure of our audience. Any copying or redistribution of the content on this website without the express written consent of My Way video Productions Ltd, 11 Lapithou street Nicosia 2410 Cyprus is a violation of international copyright laws and is subject to fines and/or prosecution.
By entering in www.dirtywrestlingpit.com you confirm that:
I understand that my username and password to access the members area of the www.dirtywrestlingpit.com web site is to be held in strict confidence and will not be shared with any other persons. I will not attempt to bypass any security and/or access feature at this site. If I use these services in violation of the above agreement, I understand I may be in violation of local, international and/or U.S. of America federal laws and am solely responsible for my actions.
Persons or parties who share their username and password, and/or violate the password protection of the www.dirtywrestlingpit.com web site will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
It does not apply to information collected by:
Information We May Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
We may collect this information:
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although, we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See "Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information" below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies). Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser or downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device. Cookies might be used for the following purposes: (i) to enable certain functions; (ii) to provide analytics; (iii) to store your preferences; and (iv) to enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising.
We currently use the following types of cookies:
The information generated by Google Analytics and DoubleClick Cookies about your use of the Website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate / anonymize the last octet of a particular IP address. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on Website activity and providing other services relating to Website activity and internet usage to the Website. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=en, you can permanently opt out of the DoubleClick cookie. The plugin lets you keep your opt-out status even when you clear all cookies.
Please note that on this Website, for some countries Google Analytics code may be supplemented by "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see "Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information".
How We Use Your Information
In general, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see " Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information".
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on the Website or while using our services.
We may transfer your information and process it outside your country of residence, wherever the Website, its affiliates and service providers operate.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our Website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared:
We may also disclose your personal information:
How We Store Your Information
The information that we collect about you, including personal information, may be stored and processed in any country in which we, our affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard the information that we collect about you from unauthorized access and disclosure secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. Furthermore, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our Website. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
We want you to feel confident using our Website. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications would always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may, at any time, send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete certain personal information that you have provided to us, except personal information or data that is necessary for administration purposes or for fraud prevention measures. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Third Party Login Functionality
We may permit users with accounts on certain third party services, including but not limited to, social networking, search, sharing, and other services delivered by third parties, to bypass the standard applicable registration process. If you connect through an authorized third party service, you will be able to use your third party login information to log in to your account or access our content and Website. We are not responsible for the sharing, posting, commenting, or other content and information gathering practices of any third party services that may be triggered by using these third party login services. Please review their terms of service and privacy policies carefully before using third party login functionality to access our Website.
No Rights of Third Parties
Our Policy Towards Children
Our Website is not directed to children. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
No Error Free Performance